Almost everyone finds losing weight without any supplement a heavy deal. And so they turn out for a product that claims to provide them with good weight loss benefits. There’s no surprise if you are one among them. In the process, there’s a high chance you met Truvision’s Trufix.
Trufix by Truvision is another dietary supplement that claims to provide you with optimal health and longevity by bringing positive improvement to your blood chemistry. We did detailed research with our team to review Trufix, its benefits, side effects, and also whether its claims are legit
The articles cover everything about Trufix, its pros and cons, the benefit it could possibly provide, its side effects, and also customer’s opinion about it.
Excited! Time to dive in.
What is Trufix?
Trufix is a combination of powerful natural ingredients that helps you shed extra weight and acts as an energy booster. The supplement comes in two different forms: a sugar-free delicious beverage and in capsule form.
You can choose any one of them. Trufix can even help maintain cholesterol levels without giving any jitters.
Trufix Company Overview
The company that manufactures Trufix is Truvision/Truvy. Truvision is determined towards making healthy living and weight loss easier. Truvy simply means “Truly having your back.”
Not just weight loss supplements, Truvision also makes several other products like vitamin supplements, weight loss patches, protein supplements, and hydration products. Some of its popular products include TruVision Health Renu Detox, Truvy Boost, and TruVision TruElevate.
When we looked at how legit the MLM is, we found it has been in business for more than 7 years and also has an A+ certification by Better Business Bureau. So, the company doesn’t seem to run away from the business without any appropriate reason.
Ingredients Used in Trufix
For understanding any product at its best you must review its ingredient label before use. Let’s find out what ingredients are used by Trufix in their product and how healthy the ingredients could be for your health!
Trufix contains six major ingredients- Magnesium, Zinc, Chromium, Raspberry Ketones, Green Coffee bean extracts, and Alpha Lipoic Acid. Want to know how these ingredients help benefit your health? Here you go.
- Magnesium: The mineral magnesium can help boost your performance during exercise, fight depression, and can help lower your blood pressure. As per the International Journal of Endocrinology, magnesium is a cofactor for more than 100 enzymes.
- Zinc: Another mineral in Trufix is Zinc, which is important for immune functioning, body growth, and metabolism. As per a report by NIH, zinc is also an essential micronutrient for the catalysis of more than 100 enzymes and regulating your gene expression.
- Chromium: The presence of Chromium helps for a compound that can help lower and enhances insulin sensitivity. It can also help keep your blood healthy by controlling its sugar level.
- Raspberry Ketones: It is a chemical compound extracted from red raspberry. Some research done on animals showed raspberry ketone to help with cutting your appetite and obesity. Limited research also showed Raspberry to help with metabolism.
- Green Coffee Bean Extract: It can aid with your natural weight loss and can also help regulate your blood sugar level. Coffee bean extract also has antioxidant properties and can help regulate your blood cholesterol level too. Some clinical trials also showed green tea extract to promote weight loss.
- Alpha Lipoic Acid: Its presence also makes Trufix rich in antioxidants. At the same time, alpha-lipoic acid can promote healthy nerve functioning and prevent aging of your skin.
Ingredients Takeaway: The ingredient profile of Trufix looks impressive and doesn’t seem to show any health risk. Also, most ingredients promote blood health, by lowering cholesterol and sugar levels.
But in the year 2017, when FDA inspected the TruVision company, they found ingredients were not labeled by their common or usual names. This led the FDA to declare the product misbranded. You must read the article by the FDA before taking any further action.
Does Trufix Benefit Your Health?
Benefits Trufix provides to your body and improves your health includes :
- It helps to burn excess fat: Trufix ingredients contain all-natural and standard compounds which are used in all diet pills to cut down your weight.
- Helps to control your sugar cravings: ingredients in Trufix named “chromium” curb your sugar cravings and which result in reducing the storage of fat in the body.
- Rich in Antioxidants: Trufix dietary supplements contain lots of antioxidants and this antioxidant helps to reduce inflammation and premature aging.
- Helps Boost Energy: Tufix supplements can help boost your energy levels by increasing your metabolism rate in your body. Also, its pills are easy to take.
- Blood Chemistry Management: Trufix helps to maintain optimal blood chemistry in your body.
Potential Side Effects of Trufix
Trufix ingredients list contains green coffee extract which is often known to show some side effects in some people such as:
- Nausea and headaches.
- Insomnia and Jitters.
Caffeine involvement with any supplements can lead to the above symptoms. However, on their official website, they didn’t mention any side effects or provide any information, related to any ingredients they use and didn’t.
Based on other ingredients, you may experience the following side effects. And it varies depending on how your body reacts to them.
- Increased heart rate.
- The trouble with balance.
- High blood pressure and constipation.
- Vomiting and upset stomach
- Poor sleep quality.
Few users who gave negative reviews did mention some negative side effects they experienced. Here’s what Trufix users have to say about it.
”This stuff made me so sick, with a rapid heartbeat and vomiting for hours. I tried on two separate occasions thinking I may have had a stomach virus the first time, but had the same reaction both times. Do not recommend it.” – Ben Harris
“Been on this for two weeks causes severe insomnia so trying only one pill. Has lots of side effects, nauseous, shakes, racing heart. Going to try one then quitting if it doesn’t clear up.” -Marie Elison
Some negative reviewers ended up experiencing issues like nausea, increased heart rate, and dizziness. Rest praised the supplement and reported no side effects using Trufix.
The recommended dosage for Trufix is only 2 capsules per day and it should be taken with adequate water and meal.
The Takeaway: Tufix products come with serious side effects involved in their specific ingredients which are worth noting especially if you are allergic or sensitive to the ingredients. Talk to your doctor before starting these supplements, also looking at the reviews on what side effects most users have experienced while having trufix.
Is Trufix A Legit MLM?
The short answer to this question is yes.TruFix is a health and wellness multi-level marketing that’s been in the business since the year 2014. As it’s been operating for 7 years in this field, this MLM can be trusted.
During the FDA evaluation truvision have to rebrand their product lineup under truvy for selling. It happened as it doesn’t meet the criteria of FDA cGMP in manufacturing, packaging, and labeling.
The TruFix MLM covers many products under its program, starting from vitamins, food mixes to essential oils for weight loss and several other purposes. So, yes the company isn’t an MLM scam, it’s legit.
Trufix – Some Pros and Cons
Some pros of Trufix by truvision health include:
- Lays claim to contain natural ingredients.
- Offers you sample packs that are affordable for everyone.
- May regulate blood sugar levels and cholesterol in the body.
- Helps in regulating optimal blood chemistry.
Some cons of Trufix by Truvision health include:
- No evidence and clinical trials to support weight loss.
- FDA has revealed some serious issues with Trufix violating its guidelines.
- Doesn’t provide precise ingredient amounts.
- Have potential side effects.
- A large no of users has given negative reviews
- Quite an expensive formula for weight loss and not available worldwide.
Customer Reviews About Trufix
In general, customers have given mixed reviews about Trufix. Most found it to be useful for boosting energy, cravings, and weight loss in their bodies. As of Amazon, 63% of people have rated 5-star for Trufix, and relatively 7% have given 1 star/11% 2 stars from Amazon.
Some top reviews and some critical reviews of Trufix by Truevision from amazon includes:
- “When Trufix & trucontrol are taken together and the renu taken at night, these products do work. You will see inches lost even if your weight doesn’t change much at first and that is what you really want to lose the healthier way. Transforming into muscle is why you see inches lost and not necessarily weight loss. Muscle weighs more than fat.” – Shawna Kretzschmar.
- “You must drink a lot of water! Make sure to eat protein with each meal. It works great! Gives you plenty of energy but if you don’t drink a lot of water it can make you anxious if you suffer from anxiety. I figured out the reason they say drink water and drink a lot!” – Alan Strickland.
- “It didn’t work for a week for weight loss. I lost 8lbs without them. A complete waste of money.” – Donna R Caldwell.
- “I will give less than 1 start it did not work for me, expensive I’ll not buy it again”- Clau
By looking at the negative reviews of Trufix most reviewers say that Trufix pills don’t work for weight loss and are expensive. Also, users have complained about the effectiveness of trufix in weight loss. Besides these, trufix could be a great option if you want help in controlling your calorie intake.
Trufix Pricing Details and Where to buy?
Truvix is available on Amazon or you can buy it straight from their official store, which can be found by Google search.
One bag of Trufix contains 30 capsules. For 30 capsules it is expensive but not as terribly priced as other supplements. If you want to buy Trufix for one month, then a one-month supply of 60 capsules will charge $53, including tax and shipping charges. This is quite low if you compare it with 30 capsules costs.
For one-time purchases, it will cost you $60 and if you prefer to use their subscription option it will cost you somewhat $49.
Trufix Review: The Bottom Line
TruVision’s Trufix doesn’t have a great track record for its effectiveness. The company on inspection by the FDA wasn’t able to prove itself legit as a food and dietary supplement. And from then on it sells its products under the branding of Truvy, instead of Truvision.
Trufix does offer a specific formula for weight loss but it’s always not necessary that these “dietary supplements” will work for your weight loss. It’s mainly because not everyone’s body is the same and has the same response to the ingredients. Secondly, there’s no universal solution for weight loss. Thus for some, it works while for others it doesn’t.
If by looking at the users who found the product to work for them, you feel giving Trufix a try, consulting your doctor should be your first concern.
That’s all for the Trufix reviews from us. Now we would love to turn to you. What do you think about this product? Let us know using the discussion box.